- Growth Method: CVD synthesis in high temperature reactor (either AIXTRON or CVD Equipment / First Nano)
- Growth substrates: Copper (standard), Germanium (for applications where metal contamination is undesirable), Nickel and others
- Transfer Method: High-Speed electrochemical delamination. More info: Properties of Chemical Vapour Deposition Graphene Transferred by High-Speed Electrochemical Delamination
- Coverage >99.5% (please see attached images from optical microscope)
- Number of graphene layers: 1, multiple transfer available – please contact for custom samples.
- Grain size: Up to 1 mm
- Appearance (Colour): Transparent
- Transparency of single Graphene layer: >97%
- Standard quality check: Raman spectroscopy at single point
- Optional measurements: please check “Research Services”
$110.00 ex. VAT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders. Price depends on complexity of the process (i.e. when substrates require special treatment).
Given price concerns 1 cm2 single graphene layer transferred onto substrates delivered by the Customer. Minimum order quantity is 4cm2.
10 mm x 10 mm
2. RGO – reduced graphene oxide
3. PET, PMMA – poly(ethylene terephthalate, poly(methyl methacrylate)
4. SiC – silicon carbide
5. GaN – gallium nitride
6. CVD – Chemical Vapor Deposition
7. SEM – Scanning Electron Microscopy
8. AFM – Atomic Force Microscopy
9. Raman – Raman Spectroscopy
10. TEM – Transmission Electron Microscopy