- Growth Method: CVD synthesis in high temperature reactor (either AIXTRON or CVD Equipment / First Nano)
- Growth substrates: Copper (standard), Germanium (for applications where metal contamination is undesirable), Nickel and others
- Transfer Method: High-Speed electrochemical delamination. More info: Properties of Chemical Vapour Deposition Graphene Transferred by High-Speed Electrochemical Delamination
- Coverage >99.5% (please see attached images from optical microscope)
- Number of graphene layers: 1, multiple transfer available – please contact for custom samples.
- Grain size: Up to 1 mm
- Appearance (Colour): Transparent
- Transparency of single Graphene layer: >97%
- Standard quality check: Raman spectroscopy at single point
- Optional measurements: please check “Research Services”
525,00 zł – 1 750,00 zł ex. VAT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders. We can offer samples of 1 to 50 graphene layers, also of a different size than the standard. Sheet Resistance and transparency of the sample depends on number of graphene layers.
10 mm x 10 mm, 1" x 1", 2" x 2"
5, 10, 30
2. RGO – reduced graphene oxide
3. PET, PMMA – poly(ethylene terephthalate, poly(methyl methacrylate)
4. SiC – silicon carbide
5. GaN – gallium nitride
6. CVD – Chemical Vapor Deposition
7. SEM – Scanning Electron Microscopy
8. AFM – Atomic Force Microscopy
9. Raman – Raman Spectroscopy
10. TEM – Transmission Electron Microscopy