Online Shop grapheneshop.pl, operating at http://www.grapheneshop.pl, run by the Nano Carbon sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Wólczyńska 133, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of the Capital City Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register – under the number KRS0000409186, with share capital 28 000 000 zlotych, NIP 5213626418, Regon no 145873046.
- Shop – the online shop runs by the company Nano Carbon sp. z o.o. at: grapheneshop.pl, selling products via the Internet;
- Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays according to the Polish law;
- Delivery time – the time at which the Shop completes the order and forwards it to the carrier performing the delivery in the form chosen by the Client;
- Client – a Consumer, natural person other than Consumer, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, making purchases in the Shop, having a Client Account;
- Consumer – a natural person making purchases in the Shop for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity;
- Client Account – a database containing data of the Client used for the completion of the order, order history, Client’s preferences for the selected functions of the Shop, data on payments and overpayments in respect of contracts;
- Traditional transfer – payment done by the Client in the regular bank, at the post office or in a similar institution;
- On-line transfer – payment done by the Client from an online bank account, through the online payment systems.
- I. Acceptance and completion of orders
- II. Modifications of the orders
- III. Prices of products
- IV. Delivery time
- V. Methods of payment. Start of completion of the order
- VI. Complaints. Warranty for defects
- VII. The right of withdrawal from the contract
- VIII. Repayment of Clients. Overpayments
- IX. The personal data
- X. Final
- The Shop sells products and services via the Internet. Information about products and services is published by the Shop on the website: grapheneshop.pl.
- The Shop’s Client may be a natural person with full or limited legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality.
- The Orders from the Clients are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day on the websites: www.nano-carbon.pl and grapheneshop.pl.
- To make purchases in the Shop the Client must have an active Client Account. To create a Client Account it is necessary:
- to enter the website: http://grapheneshop.pl/registration or http://www.grapheneshop.pl/user-profile/registration,
- fill out a form, including entering an e-mail address, specify the password to the Client Account,
- accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The Client, by submitting a request to the Shop, makes an offer to the Shop to conclude a sales agreement concerning products or services. The acknowledgment of the request sent by the Shop to the e-mail address specified by the Client is a statement of acceptance of the offer referred to above.
- To place an order, the Client is obliged to:
- select products or services,
- select a method of delivery and a delivery address and an address to which the invoice is to be issued (which may be different addresses),
- select a method of payment
- In case of partial unavailability of the products covered by the order in the warehouse, from suppliers or for other reasons and the inability to complete the order, the Shop will inform the Client about it at the latest within thirty (30) days from the date of placing the order and return the money already paid. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Client in the order form.
- In case of unavailability of the products covered by the order in the warehouse, from suppliers or for other reasons that prevent the completion of the order within the time specified in the order (e.g., delay in delivery by the suppliers), the Client will be informed about the status of the order and will decide how to proceed.
The Client will have the following options:
- a partial completion – selection of this option by the Client will allow to complete the order only for accessible products, the Shop will be released from the obligation to complete the order for the products not available
- the cancellation of the entire order – the selection of this option by the Client will release the Shop from the obligation to complete the order.
If the Client has paid for the product – the Shop will return the money paid by the Client, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Section VIII. Repayment of Clients. Overpayments.
- For sales promotions and clearance sales a limited number of products is intended. The completion of the order is performed respecting the subsequent order of reception of the confirmed orders until the Shop or its suppliers run out of stocks intended to be sold in this form.
- The Client can modify the order or cancel the order until the product is passed to the shipping. It is possible to modify the order by contacting the Shop via the contact form on the Help page, by phone or via e-mail by address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any modifications ordered in another way than through the contact form, will be proceeded only after verifying that the Client is the account holder. Any modifications concerning: the Client’s address, the delivery address, and returning the money will be received only through the contact form on the Help page, after logging in to a Client Account.
- All prices of products on the Shop’s website:
- are given in Polish zloty, Euros and dollars,
- include VAT,
- do not contain information on possible customs duties,
- do not contain information on delivery costs.
- The price of each product is valid at the time of placing the order by the Client.
- The Shop reserves the right to modify the prices of products and cancel promotional campaigns and clearance sales or to make any other modifications. The above-mentioned right does not affect the price of the products in the orders placed before the date of entry into force of any modification of a price, promotional campaigns or clearance sales.
- Promotional campaigns are not summing up, provided the rules of a promotion state otherwise.
- The delivery of products is carried out in the form selected and specified in the order by the Client. The table containing current information about shipping costs is available on the Help pages in the section “delivery”. Shipping costs.
- Each product is attributed an estimated time of preparation of orders for shipping. It is the time that elapses from the acceptance of the order till the handover of the package by the Shop to the carrier conducting the delivery. This time includes only working days. Unless the Client has not stated otherwise, the order for products with a different completion time will be sent at the time of completion of the entire order. The shipping time of a package is determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
- The order can be delivered, according to the Client’s choice, through the Polish Post or a courier.
- For some products the Shop reserves the right to exclude certain forms of delivery.
- When receiving the package the Client should check the state of the package. In case of damage or tampering of the packaging it is necessary to complete a damage report, in the presence of a postal worker or a courier.
- This is the time counted the number of days that elapses between acceptance of an order for the transfer of parcels from the Store to the carrier conducting the shipment.
- The orders should be paid by:
- a bank transfer,
- a credit card in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Shop.
- In case of payment by a debit card the price will be charged at the time of invoicing.
- The completion of the order will begin after the reception by the Shop of a confirmation from the operator of the payment concerning the correct implementation of an operation of payment, and as regards a bank transfer – after receiving the payment on the Shop’s account.
- For some products the Shop reserves the right to exclude certain forms of payment of the order.
- If the product has material defects which existed at the time of receipt or arose from the causes inherent in the sold product, the Client has the right to lodge a complaint under warranty for defects.
- In case of defective product, the Client has the right to lodge a complaint in the Shop. If the Client is a Consumer the right is granted for 2 ( two ) years from the date of the delivery of the product. If the Client is not a Consumer and entrepreneur the right is granted for 2 ( two ) years from the date of the delivery of the products, but no later than 1 (one ) year from its discovery. If the Client is an entrepreneur the right is not granted if the entrepreneur has not examined the product immediately after receipt and has not notified immediately the Shop of a defective product. In case of defective product the Client must notify the Shop of a defective product and return it to the Shop, as agreed with the Shop, at the following address:
Nano Carbon sp.z o.o.
Wólczyńska 133 lok. 228
POLANDThe returned product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and a description of the complaint (the form of the complaint is on the reverse of the invoice).
The Shop does not accept any COD delivery.
- At the latest within 14 days from the date of the delivery of the product that is subject to the complaint, the Shop will respond to the inquiry and inform the Client how to proceed. If the complaint is accepted, the defective product will be repaired or replaced by another free of defects. If it is not possible (for example, due to the exhaustion of stocks of products) the Shop will return the equivalent of the price of the product. The costs of returning the product that is subject to the complaint (pack economy) will be reimbursed by the Shop after accepting the complaint in accordance with the procedure described in Section VIII. Repayment of Clients. Overpayments.
- The matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Section II “The warranty for defects” of the Act of 23 April 1964 – The Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121).
- The Client who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without any costs within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of delivery and return the product to the Shop.
- The right of withdrawal from the contract referred to in paragraph 1 is not granted for services offered by the Shop.
- Returned product cannot bear traces of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- Returned product should be sent back within 14 days of the withdrawal from the contract, together with a statement of withdrawal (the form of the statement is on the reverse of the invoice) to:
Nano Carbon sp. z o.o.
Wólczyńska 133 lok. 228
POLANDThe Shop does not accept any COD delivery.
- In case of transfer of a statement of withdrawal via e-mail, the Shop – immediately after the receipt – send to the Client referred to in paragraph 1, an e-mail informing about the fact of receipt of such statement.
- The Shop refunds for returned products (the price of the product and the delivery cost in proportion to the value of the returned products) within fourteen (14) days form the date of receiving a returned product together with a statement of withdrawal, in accordance with the principles described in Section VIII. Repayment of Clients. Overpayments.
- If the Client referred to in paragraph 1 opted for a delivery of the product other than the cheapest, usual manner of its delivery offered by the Shop, the Shop is not obliged to refund the Client referred to in paragraph 1 additional costs of a delivery.
- The matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Chapter 4 “The right of withdrawal” of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 827).
- In case of circumstances requiring to repay the Client by the Shop, repayment will be available within maximum 7 working days.
- If the Client has made the payment by a credit card or an on-line transfer, the Shop will repay on a credit card or a bank account from which the payment was made. In case of payment by a traditional transfer or inability of identification of the bank account from which the transfer was made for reasons independent from the Shop, the repayment will be made to the bank account on the basis of the Client’s disposal. The disposal will be sent to the Shop on the e-mail address email@example.com . The Shop reserves the right to verify the identity of the Client submitting a recovery.
- If an overpayment exceeding the equivalent of 10.00 (ten) Polish zloty occurred on the Client’s Account in connection with a supply on the Polish territory, it can be used for purchases in the Shop or repaid under the rules described in paragraphs 1 and 2.
- In any case, at the request of the Client, the overpayment may be returned, without any time limits on the address or account number of the Client, after the Client covers the bank transfer costs.
- The Shop will not return any overpayments by the Post or by cash.
- The Shop is not responsible for any failure or delay in returning any overpayments, if the Client, despite a request sent to the e-mail address does not indicate the number of the bank account to which payment is to be made, or if the Client does not provide all the information needed to make a payment. The Shop is not responsible for any failure or delay in returning any overpayments, if it was due to incorrect personal data (name, address) or an incorrect account indicated by the Client.
- By placing the order in the Shop, the Client agrees to include its personal data into the database of the Carbon Nano z o.o. and its processing for the purposes of the completion of the order. Providing personal data by the Client is voluntary, but the lack of consent for processing will prevent the completion of the order by the Shop. The Client is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 1182, as amended), Security policy on processing and protection of personal data and Instruction on management of the IT system used for processing personal data – to prevent access by third parties.
- If the Client further agrees, personal data will be processed by the Shop to inform the Client of new products, promotions and services available in the Shop.
- The Client of the Shop have the right to access to their personal data, rectify it and request removal.
- The matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The sales agreement is entered into between the Client and the Nano Carbon sp. z o.o.
- The products presented on the Shop’s website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – The Civil Code. Information on products presented on the Shop’s website does not mean that the products are available in stock of the Shop or its suppliers.
- The Shop is not responsible for blocking servers by administrators responsible for transferring e-mails on the address specified by the Client and for the removal and blocking of e-mails by the software installed on the computer used by the Client.
- The Shop is not responsible for any mistakes in the processing of the order or other disposal of the Client, arising from the incorrect data provided by the Client.
- The Shop is not responsible for any transactions made by unauthorized third parties who have access to the Client’s Account as a result of failure to observe the principles of prudence by the Client when handling the login and password to the account.
- Session Cookies – which work only when browsing the site’s pages, thus allowing their proper functioning,
- Persistent cookies – remain on the computer after visiting the grapheneshop.pl,
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the sales agreement belongs to the court competent for the Shop.
- The matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – The Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights.These Terms and Conditions come into force on the 16th March 2015.The Shop reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Any amendments to the Terms and Conditions come into force on the date specified by the Shop, not earlier than 7 days from the date of making them available on the grapheneshop.pl. Orders placed before the date of entry into force of amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be based on the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.